India is filled with many festivals and the most awaited one for all brothers and sisters is Raksha Bandhan. The loved celebration is around the corner and all the siblings out there are looking for the best Raksha Bandhan wishes.
Let’s make it a little more interesting. Here is the history behind this festival, let’s go back in time to Mahabharata when Lord Krishna had an injury in his hand then Draupadi, wife of Pandavas, tore a piece from her saree and tied it to his hand. Lord Krishna loved the gesture and the loveable nature and promised to always protect her.
On this day the sister ties Rakhi which symbolizes the safety of the brother. Usually, Rakhi falls in the month of August.
Here are some of the best Raksha Bandhan wishes for your siblings, quotes, and social media captions for all your beautiful pictures.
Best Raksha Bandhan wishes for sisters
- With so much love and care, You mean the entire mini world to me. Wishing you the most exciting Raksha Bandhan my pretty sister.
- I wish you all the love and health on this auspicious Raksha Bandhan Day. I love you always my sweetest sister.
- With your love, support and strength I can always make a way at any phase of life.Praying to the almighty for the lifelong prosperity of siblingship. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- May god bless my angelic sister with loads of happiness, health and success. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- We giggle and we cry, we play and we fight. The moments of happiness and sorrows we shared together have made our bond stronger. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- It was wonderful growing up with someone like you and someone to rely on. Someone to tell everything I love you dear sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear sister, First of all Happy Raksha Bandhan. This Raksha Bandhan I promise I will always got your back,whenever you turn back, You will always find me.
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Life is beautiful because of you my lovely sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- It’s a promise from your brother that no matter what, I will always support you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Best Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brothers
- My sweetest brother, I know we fight a lot but today at an Auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You are the biggest gift that I have received from my parents. Love you brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Warm wishes for Rakhi dear brother. I hope our bond of love and togetherness never loses its color.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best brother in this world. You are more like our Dad, than a brother. Love you.
- Dear brother, you are the reason why I smile. I thank the universe for choosing me as your sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You never say NO, you never say that’s impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my brother and my superhero who makes things possible and who makes the path smoother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You helped me when I was in trouble and you made things easy for me. I will always be there by your side. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear Brother on this joyous occasion, I pray to God for your peace and happiness. You deserve the best of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My love for you can’t be measured brother. You will always be my friend, guide and hero Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Thank you for always being there for me in my sickness and health. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Best Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Siblings
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit and golden thread to the meaning of life. – Isodora James
- It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own. – Pam Brown.
- There is no other love than love for a brother. There is no other love like love from a brother. – Astrld Alauda.
- It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill.
- When mom and dad don’t understand, a sister always will. – Anonymous
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown
- As we grew up my brother acted like they didn’t care but I always knew they looked out for me and were there. – Catherine Pulsifer.
- Having a sister is like having a best friend, you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do they’ll still be there. – Amy Li
- Brother and sister are as close as hands and feet
- A sister is both your mirror and your opposite.
Best Social Media Caption For Raksha Bandhan
- Blooming the love of siblingship always and forever.
- I have always got your back brother/ sister.
- Thank you for tolerating me all these years. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- This is a special festival for us and thank you for all the gifts. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Nobody and nothing in this world that I could love more than you brother/ sister.
- My brother has the most beautiful sister in the world.
- I am proud to have a sister like you and I will be by your side. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my craziest brother/ sister.
- To my superhero and a mentor Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Thank you for always being there for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
So here were the best Raksha Bandhan wishes, quotes, and social media captions. If you liked this blog please like and share and if I have missed out on any of your favorite wishes drop it in the comment section below. Have a safe and secure Raksha Bandhan
Know more information about other Indian Festivals & Holiday Calendar