Ramadan, also spelled as Ramazan, Ramadhan, or Ramathan is an important festival among Muslims.
Ramadan is the 9th month of the Muslim calendar; during this time, they fast for one whole month and devote themselves to their faith and come closer to Allah.
Ramadan fasting is one of the five pillars of Islam, a month of opportunity to purify mind, body, heart, and soul by fasting and praying to Almighty Allah.
It is not only the month of fasting but also repenting for forgiveness for the wrongdoings.
Here are some of the best ramadan wishes, messages, and prayers to greet your Muslim friends and families.
To make them feel more attentive to fulfill all religious obligations of this holy Ramadan of 2021.
Here are some WhatsApp messages, wishes, and greetings to share with your friends and family this Ramadan:
19 Best Ramadan Wishes For Whatsapp
- In the month of Ramadan, I’m wishing you 4 weeks of blessings, 30 days of clemency, and 720 hours of enlightenment. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Welcome the month of Ramadan with the heart filled with peace, harmony and joy. May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
- After Eid-ul-fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety. Enjoy every purifying moment of Ramadan! Be blessed!
- As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts, may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment and may Allah bless you with peace and grace. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
- Your sincere prayers, your devotion, your faith in Allah, will make you a better human to serve this society with wisdom and truth. I am praying that happiness will find you as you are walking down the street. Happy Ramadan!
- May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Walk humbly, Talk politely, Dress neatly, Treat kindly, Pray attentively, Donate generously. May Allah bless and protect you! May this holy month of Ramadan chase away the depression and misery that is getting the best out of you.
- May Allah always guide you all throughout your journey in life. I wish this Ramadan will infuse you with courage that will help you be triumphant over the adversities of life. Happy Ramadan!
- Allah’s blessings will always be on us. Celebrate and enjoy as once again, we will be given a chance to repent and ask for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven. Ramadan Mubarak!
- That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. As you fast and offer prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness. Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
- May Allah bring lots of happiness and blessings to your lives. Ramzan Mubarak.
- May Allah fill our hearts with courage and make our way closer to victory. May Allah be always with us.
- Ramzan Mubarak to all, wish you a happy, safe, and blessed Ramzan.
- Allah helps us if we have full faith in him. Ramzan Mubarak.
- Throughout this month may Allah bless you with resilience and strength. Ramzan Mubarak.
- May Allah grant you peace and answer your prayers. Ramzan Mubarak
- As you open your door I hope you’ll see happiness waiting for you to let it enter your house. Ramzan Mubarak.
- Wishing a blessed Ramzan that will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you to win every challenge in life. Ramzan Mubarak.
- I wish you and your family Ramzan Mubarak.May Allah gives us the strength to fulfil the needs of this month.
8 Best Ramadan Quotes For Your Friends & Family
- “Fasting is a shield, it will protect you from the hellfire and prevent you from sins.”- Prophet Mohammed (SAW)
- “Whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.” – Sahih Bukhari
- “When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.” – Sahih Bukhari
- “He has left his food, drink, and desires for my sake, The fast is for me, So I will reward (The fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times” – Sahih Al Bukhari
- “Allah says: O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous [2:185]
- “Make Dua – it’s Ramadan the month of forgiveness.”
- “Don’t be a servant of Ramadan be a servant of ALLAH be consistent.”
- “If You FAIL To Plan, You Plan To FAIL”
Best Ramadan Wishes for Friends
- May Allah forgive you in this holy month of Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak, Friend.
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak Dear Friend. Have lots of delicious foods in Iftar.
- Dear best friend, Ramadan Mubarak. I hope that on this Ramadan, your prayers get answered soon, and all of your wishes come true.
- Dear Friend, Ramadan Mubarak. I wish you all happiness and prosperity. May all your prayers be answered soon.
- My friend, Welcome to the month of Ramadan. And hope you will keep a distance from all kinds of sinful behavior. Make increase offering of Salat and recitation of the Holy Quran. Wishing you all blessings.
- May Allah saves you from the influence of the Devil and the divine blessings of Almighty Allah protect and guide you. My mate, Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan! May Allah keep you in blessings.
- Ramadan Kareem, friend. May your faith be strengthened by the spirit of Ramadan. May Allah grant you abundant happiness and prosperity.
- My dear best friend, My only wish for you in this Ramadan that May Almighty Allah granted forgiveness to you. Offer more and more prayer with fasting for Allah. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- May you have all the good health and strength to perform all the prayers in this holy month. Ramadan Mubarak, My friend.
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak. May the month of Ramadan be cheerful. May you be able to receive the greatest Blessings of the Ramadan celebration.
- Dear Friend, On the month of Ramadan, make increase doing good deeds and charity. I wish that this Ramadan will bring peace and happiness in your life and in your family. Ramadan Mubarak 2021.
- Ramadan is the month of blessings. This is the month of begging pardon to Allah, the month of assoil. And dear, congratulations to you because it’s Ramadan. I am wishing all the blessings for you.
- May this month of Ramadan be fruitful. Here’s wishing you to receive the most delightful gifts of Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Kareem to you, my friend!
- Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time. Be patient, prayerful and wait for the fulfillment of your visions. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- Allah made you Muslim because he wants to see you in JANNAH. All you have to do is prove that you’re worthy of it. Wishing You a Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan is the solution to make our soul sacred and help us to connect with the Almighty. Ramadan Mubarak Friend!
- Welcome to the month of Ramadan. I hope the divine blessings of Almighty protect you and help you to keep a distance from all sinful behavior. Happy Ramadan, my friend.
- Have a blessed time with you and your family on this Ramadan!
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. Sending my prayers to you and I hope you remember me in yours.
- Dear friend, you’re one of the most beloved gifts I’ve got from Allah and I wish you a blessed Ramadan.
- Ramadan Mubarak from my family to yours. I pray that Allah showers all his blessings upon you.
- May this Ramadan bring an abundance of peace and harmony to your home. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Wishing you and your family a graceful Ramadan! May your every prayer be granted by Allah.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May you and your family receive all the good things in this divine month of Ramadan.
- May Allah guide you and your family all the time as you celebrate Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan Mubarak. I hope Allah guides you and your family during this holy month and protects you from all the bad things.
- Appreciate the blessings of Allah in every sphere of your life as you fast and exercise self-discipline during this holy month of Ramadan! Best wishes to you and your family!
Ramadan is a sacred and holiest month, and all Muslims will celebrate this ritual throughout the month. The beauty lies not only in bringing people together but also teaches them to love and sympathize.
Particularly, this month connects people beyond all races and social statuses. Other religious people will take part in Ramadan to spread love and care.
So on this graceful day, we take an opportunity to share some lovely words with others. Exchange your Ramadan wishes with family, friends, colleagues, and everyone you meet and get an abundance of blessings in return.
Struggling how to wish Ramadan Mubarak? These Ramadan Quotes and greetings we have collected, use them so that we shall also be a tiny part of your joy.