A great blend of regal history and bold modernity, Hyderabad is a beautiful place to visit. Excited to about the places to visit in Hyderabad?
Hyderabad city is a spot worth visiting in any event once in a blue moon. There are some great tourist places in Hyderabad which include Historical Forts, Film Cities, Lakes, Temples, Resorts, Zoo Parks, Museums, Shopping Streets, Temples and National parks.
If you are planning your trip to Bangalore we have listed few best places to visit near Bangalore
Lets see the list of places and the important information about the places to visit in Hyderabad.
Table of Contents
Char Minar & Char Minar Bazaar
The very well known Charminar of Hyderabad is located in the Old City. It was Built in 1591 by Muhammad Quli Qutub Shah.
This square-shaped structure with a height of 56 m and a breadth of 30 m. It has 45 prayer spaces which are still visited by people, Mainly on Fridays. The view from the top is also very beautiful.
Next to Char Minar there is a line of shops which they usually call as CharMinar Bazar. If you only have a day to spend in Hyderabad, then it is suggested that you visit this Place Which is famous for shopping. Char Minar Is one of the famous places in Hyderabad.
- Entry Fee: Rs.5/- for Indians , Rs.100/- for Foreign Nationals
- Timings: 9:30am to 5:30am
- Recommended Duration: 45 Minutes
- Address: Telephone Exchange, Pathergatti Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500002, India.
Ramoji Film City
Ramoji Film City is one of the largest film studios in the world. It is also listed in the Guinness book of world records.
One of the best places to visit in Hyderabad with family. It spread over 2500 acres, and it can accommodate 30 + film sets at one time.
They have various beautiful sets like London Street, Hollywood signs, Japanese gardens, Bahubali movie sets, etc. Apart from the film sets, it also contains Multi-cuisine restaurants, Shopping Venues, Kids park, Bird Park, etc.
They have different packages. You can choose the suitable one for you. Very much suitable for a one day trip In Hyderabad.
- Entry Fee: Depends on the package ( Rs 950/- to Rs 2500/- )
- Timings: 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Recommended Duration: One day
- Address: Anaspur Village, Hayathnagar Mandal,, Hyderabad, Telangana, 501512, India
An 11 Km drive from Hyderabad city will take you to the architectural marvel Golconda Fort built by Qutub Shahi Kings with a great structure with eight gates and 87 bastions.
This place is also famous for its acoustics, a unique signaling device incorporated in its construction; the structure is known for its palaces, ingenious water supply system, and the famous Fateh Rahben, one of the cannons used in the last siege of Golconda by Aurangzeb.
In the evening, Golconda comes to life with the light and music show. Golconda fort is one of the best tourist places in Hyderabad.
- Entry Fee: 15 per person for Indians, 200 per person for Foreign Tourists,
- Photography: Allowed, INR 25 per camera for videography.
- Timings: 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Recommended Duration: 2 to 3 Hours
- Address: Khair Complex, Ibrahim Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008
Birla Mandir is one of the popular visiting places in Hyderabad. Birla Mandir is devoted to the Lord Venkateshwara of Tirumala and is designed according to and imitates the symbol of Balaji of Tirupati.
Birla Mandir was constructed in 1976 by using around 2000 tonnes of white marbles brought from Rajasthan.
- Entry Fee: Free
- Timings: 9:00am to 12:00pm , 3:00pm to 9:00pm
- Recommended Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Address: Hill Fort Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500004.
Salar Jung Museum
This is one of the three national museums in the country. It is considered to be one of the biggest one-person collections in the world.
Salar Jung Museum has 38 galleries with 20 galleries on the 1st floor while the rest 18 galleries on the 2nd floor.
It has illustrious neighbors like the Charminar, Mecca Masjid, and State Central Library, a great attraction for the Museum. This is one of the must places to visit in Hyderabad with kids and family.
- Entry Fee: Rs 20 for Indians, Rs 500 for Foreign Visitors
- Photography: Allowed, INR 50 per camera for videography.
- Timings: 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Recommended Duration: 2 hours
- Address: 22-8-299/320, Salar Jung Road, Naya Pul, Darul Shifa, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500002.
If you are in Hyderabad, you will never fall short of options. Why late? Choose the best place to enjoy your holiday. Happy Holiday!