The eye is a vital sense organ of the body as it allows you to view the world. It is also a very delicate organ and needs good care.
Eye diseases and injuries can be anything from minor allergies to grave issues that threaten the vision.
The branch of medicine that deals with treating eye ailments are called ophthalmology and the eye doctors are known as ophthalmologists.
India has many advanced eye hospitals where you get the best eye care possible in the country. Here is a list of the top 10 best eye care hospitals in 2021 for eye treatments.
Aravind Eye Hospital
Aravind Eye Hospitals is a hospital chain in India. Dr Govindappa Venkataswamy founded it at Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India in 1976. The speciality of this hospital is 50% of its patients receive services either free of cost or at a steeply subsidised rate, yet the organisation remains financially self-sustainable.
It has grown into a network of eye hospitals in India. They have branches in Chennai, Coimbatore, Coimbatore City Centre, Dindigul, Kovilpatti, Madurai, Pondicherry, Salem, Theni, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Tirupur, Tuticorin, Udumalpet.
- Time: 7:30 am to 6 pm (Registration closes by 5 pm): All days except Sunday
- Location: 1, Anna Nagar, Madurai – 625020 Tamil Nadu, India
- For enquiries: (0452) 435 6105 , (0452) 435 6100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Kenia Eye Hospital
KEH is committed to total patient satisfaction through excellence in eye care at an affordable cost.
- Time: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Location: 1st Floor, Rizvi Nagar, Near Sarang Restaurant, S.V.Road, Next to Milan Mall, Santacruz (W), Mumbai – 400 054.
- For enquiries: +91 9820092600, +91 7506499962
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
They have 4 Branches in Bangalore, Located in Rajaji Nagar, Narayana Health City, Castle Street, Bannerghatta Road.
They have over 43 highly qualified and dedicated eye Specialists and surgeons who provide a wide range of super specialty eye care.
- Time: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ( Sunday Closed)
- Location: 121/C, Chord Rd, Near Iskcon Temple, 1st R Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010.
- For Enquiries: 080661 21641
- Appointment: narayananethralaya.org
Dr. Agarwal Eye Hospital
Jaiveer Agarwal founded it with his wife, Tahira Agarwal. They have around 75+ centres in India and 14+ centres in other countries.
Dr Agarwal eye hospital is one of the best eye hospitals in India. They have around 11 Branches in Bangalore. If you are from Bangalore, Visit the nearest one to get the complete solution for your eye problems.
- Location: 1st Floor, Buhari Towers, No.4, Moores Road, Off Greams Road, Near Asan Memorial School, Chennai – 600006, Tamilnadu.
- For Enquiries: 18005687777
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital
Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital has more than 20 years of services with more than 100 years of combined experienced hands in eye care.
It is the 1st Eye hospital in Mumbai to get NABH Accreditation. They provide complete eye care services and treatments for all the patients at an affordable cost.
They have an EMI* option to make the payment for the treatment done.
- Time: 24/7 ( All days)
- Location: 153, Road No. 9, Major Parmeshwaran Road, Opposite S.I.W.S College, Wadala (West), Mumbai -400 03.
- For enquiries: 022-24177613, +022-24177600, 022-24177602, 9833500580, 9920420066.
- Email : email@example.com
L V Prasad Eye Institute
LV Prasad Eye Institute was founded in 1987. One of the best eye care hospitals in Telangana, Located in Hyderabad.
The best thing about this hospital is 50% of services provided free of cost, regardless of complexity.
They have 222 centres which include Tertiary care, Primary & Secondary Eye care centres, Vision centres, and more.
This hospital is also considered to be one of the best for treating cornea related problems.
- Time: 24/7 ( All days)
- Location: Kallam Anji Reddy Campus, LV Prasad Marg, Opp. PVR, Park View Enclave, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034.
- For enquiries: 040 3989 2020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre For Sight Hospital
Dr Mahipal Sachdev established the centre for Sight in the year 1996 in New Delhi.
Centre for Sight is a hospital chain in India with around 45 centres in India in the major cities like Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Suraj and more.
The hospital has facilities for treating cataracts, glaucoma and other eye diseases. Center for Sight is also the recipient of Frost and Sullivan Award for best eye care.
- Location: B – 5/24, Safdarjung Enclave, Opposite, Deer Park, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110029.
- For enquiries: Delhi NCR- 011-4250-4250, Rest of India – 1800-1200-477
Dhami Eye Care Hospital
Dhami Eye Care Hospital was established in May 1992 in Punjab.
They aim to provide high-quality eye care treatment and services to all sections of communities which includes Phacoemulsification (stitchless surgery) for Cataract, LASIK/LASEK for removal of glasses, Vitreo Retinal Surgery, Squint Surgery & Glaucoma surgery.
The hospital has indoor and outdoor patient services as well.
- Time: 8:00am to 3:00pm & 4:30 Pm to 8:00 Pm ( Mon – Sat)
- Location: 81, 82-B, DMC Rd, D-Block, Kitchlu Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001
- For enquiries: +91-98155-30812, +91-98142-70399 +91-95019-41417
- Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susrut Eye Foundation & Research Centre
In the year 1998, Dr Sunil Chandra Bagchi and Dr Ratish Chandra Paul founded Susrut Eye Foundation & Research Centre.
The Government of West Bengal has recognized Susruta Eye Foundation as a centre of excellence in eye care in West Bengal.
Apart from providing world-class eye care, the hospital also conducts research to find new treatment solutions for various eye problems.
A non-profit organization has around 7 branches in India.
The stated aim of the hospital is to eliminate blindness from society. They are serving an average of 1000 patients in OPD and 100 patients in IPD per day.
- Time: 8:00am to 5:30pm ( Mon – Sat)
- Location: HB-36/A/1, Sec.-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700106
- For enquiries: +91 33 4050 6500 , +91 33 2358 0201
- Whats App: +91 90739 97720
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maxivision Super Speciality Eye Hospital
Maxivision Eye Hospital is one of the best eye care hospitals in India, founded by Dr Kasu Prasad Reddy in the year 1996.
They have 11 hospitals in 4 cities across the country & treated 2.4M+ people.
They aim to provide quality and highly affordable eye care readily available to every citizen of India.
They are located in Hyderabad, Vizag and Vijayawada.
- Time: 9:00am to 6:00pm ( Mon – Sat)
- Location: 1-11-252/1A-1D Alladin Mansion, Near Shoppers Stop, Street Number 3, Begumpet, Hyderabad, 500 016.
- For enquiries: 9390110000
- Email: email@example.com
So these are the absolute best Eye Care Hospitals in India that are serving individuals battling with Eye issues.
We have many other great eye care hospitals in India. But shortlisted a very few eye care hospitals according to our research. If you find any other, let us know in the comment session.