Bangalore is home to some of the top-rated colleges to pursue education.
In this blog, we will talk about the best BBA colleges to go to after completing your 12th grade if you’ve made up your mind to study business and management.
Bachelor’s in business administration has become one of the most preferred choices of pursuing graduation as it offers good career.
Management is required in every field of life. The primary management principles are universal and can be applied anywhere, such as business, social, religious, cultural, sports, administration, educational, politics, military, you name it.
Management is both an art and a science.
You’re on the right page if you’re looking for the best private BBA colleges to study in Bangalore. So, why waste time and not jump to the list of colleges already? So here we go.
Table of Contents
Christ University is one of the top deemed universities in Bangalore. Founded in 1969 as an autonomous college on 22nd July 2008, and declared as an institution deemed to be a university by the Ministry of Education.
The school of business and management offers the undergraduate program in bachelor of business administration (BBA) to prepare and nurture young minds for excellent performance and service to pursue their entrepreneurial ambitions.
The curriculum for the 3-year program (6 semesters) is designed to get a complete overview of managing a business effectively and specialize in a functional area of management.
Christ University electives various generic economics, psychology, sociology, social work, law, media studies, hotel management, and computer applications.
They also aimed towards developing students independent thinking, decision-making capabilities, and research aptitudes. Various case studies, presentations, internships, research projects, industrial visits, and guest lecturing is also concentrated.
The fee structure goes from Rs. 1,40,000/- to Rs. 2,36,000/-.
Requirements For Admission
- Class 10 Marks card and Class 11/12 Marks card (Mandatory).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of Class 12 from the last qualified institution must be submitted (Mandatory).
- Migration Certificate of Class 12 (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants) must be submitted by 15th July 2021 (Mandatory).
- One Stamp size and one passport size photograph formal dress with a white background (Mandatory).
- Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt / PAN Card / Voter ID Card).
- Applicant falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit.
- Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
- PIO / OCI have to produce a copy of the PIO / OCI card, whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
- Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process and entrance exam.
Visit website: https://christuniversity.in Phone: (080) 401 29100 / 401 29600
Mount Carmel College
Mount Carmel College is an autonomous college affiliated with Bangalore Central University. One of the first women’s colleges established in 1944 with an ultimate goal is to empower women with the help of education.
They offer undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral programmers in arts, science, and commerce and is Re-accredited with an A+ grade. In 2008 MCC was ranked one of the top 3 colleges of Karnataka in arts and commerce and was consistently maintaining its place among the top 10 institutes.
Mount Carmel offers two undergraduate programs in business management. BBA-Regular concentrates on finance, marketing, HRM, and international business, while BBA is business analytics.
Website: https://mccblr.edu.in Phone: +91 80222 61759 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Joseph’s College of Commerce
St. Joseph’s College of Commerce
St. Joseph’s College is one of the oldest colleges in Karnataka, with a history of 140 years. It has been conferred as College of Excellence by the University Grants Commission. SJCC is Bangalore University-affiliated and is operated by the Jesuits. It is autonomous and has an independent examination and recognition system.
It is known for its academic excellence and the level of exposure it gives to the students over the duration, which results in sound knowledge and decent exposure in various extracurricular activities, including sports.
They have various twinning programs with foreign colleges and have placements assistance. No wonder it is the top-ranked institute.
It also offers the courses in 3 programs listed below
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BBA (Entrepreneurship)
- BBA (Professional- Finance, and Accountancy)
Phone: (080) 2536 0644 / 46 Email: email@example.com
4. Reva University
Well, as the name suggests, REVA- Right to Education and Vision for All.
REVA is an autonomous college established in 2004 and is now under the Government of India Act 2012. Managed by Rukmini Charitable Trust, the University campus is spread over 45 acres.
The University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and several certifications/diploma level programs in engineering, architecture, commerce, management, law and arts.
Talking about business management, Reva was ranked 48 in 50 B-schools in India 2019 and 21st in the Karnataka University ranking 2019.
Reva University’s School of Management offers a full time three year BBA( Hons.) And BBA(industry integrated)
BBA in Reva University aims to provide high-quality education and mainly concentrates on outcome-based curriculum, industry-based learning, teaching methodology, extracurricular activities and placement assistance.
Phone: +91 9021190211 / +91 8046966966 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Management
Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce was established in 1994, offering both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees offered by Bangalore University in Arts, Science and Commerce and Management streams, approved by AICTE, New Delhi and recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
Creating and perpetuating a successful business and managing it has always been a challenge. The department of Management Studies (BBA) prepares the individuals to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of a firm or organization.
They include instruction in management theory, HR management and behaviour, accounting and other quantitative methods, purchasing and logistics, organization and production, marketing, and business decision-making.
And not to forget it is one of the reputed and famous institutions. Talking about the rankings, it was the 25th best BBA college in India out of 120 best colleges.
Phone: (080)-23600966 / 23608597 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Few other top BBA colleges in Bangalore you should consider
- Presidency College
- The Oxford College of Arts, Science and commerce
- Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies
- T John College
- Garden City University
- AIMS Institute Bangalore
- ISME (International School for Management Excellence)
- ISBR Business School
- IIFA Lancaster Degree College
- Alliance School of Business
- Kristu Jayanti College
- Institute of Business Management & Technology – Bengaluru
- Garden City College
- Acharya’ Bangalore Business School
- Brindavan College
- GEMS B SCHOOL
- PES College of Management
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of course offered in BBA.
-Sales and Marketing
– Human Resources
– Supply Chain
– Business Analytics
– Transport and Logistics
– International Business
– IT and Systems
– Travel and Tourism Management
One can get in to any of the below profession after the completion of the degree.
– Human Resource Manager
– Sales Manager
– Finance Manager
– Business Consultant
– Information Systems Manager
– Investment Banker
– Business Administration Researcher
– Real Estate Agent
– Loan Officer
– Recruitment Manager
– Business Manager
– Management Accountant
– Financial Advisor
– Production Manager
– Public Relations Manager
Well after the completion of BBA, you can also do the following courses.
– MBA: MBA is naturally the most popular choice among BBA graduates!
– L.L.B: A combination of law and management education can work wonders for your career.
– PG DIPLOMA IN BANKING: If you want to build a career in the finance and banking sector, this course will help you.
– PG DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT: If you are not interested in an MBA, you may pursue a PG Diploma in management programs.
– MMS: MMS stands for Master of Management Studies. If you aren’t interested in MBA or PGDM programs, you may choose the MMS course!
– M.SC: M.Sc. stands for Master of Science. Traditionally, it is a course considered to be meant for Science graduates. But there exist many modern-day M.Sc. programs, which are open for Graduates hailing from any discipline.
– CA: Though graduation is not required to pursue CA, it is not uncommon to see graduates applying for CA training!
– CS: Like CA, Graduation is not required to pursue a CS course. Still, it is not uncommon to see graduates applying for CS training!
– MSW: MSW stands for Master of Social Work. It is a Master’s level program related to Social works.
– M.COM: M.Com. Stands for Master of Commerce. It is a course traditionally meant for commerce graduates. But many modern M.Com. Programs are unique and exciting.
That is it guys, hope it’s informative and helps to choose a good college to pursue BBA in Bengaluru and make a career in whatever you are interested.
If you have any question feel free to ask via our comment section below.